Personal Data Collected
Controller of Personal Data
Any personal data provided to us is administered by ZOJO. The Gorgeousness Company Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, Poland, registered with the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000633933 (“ZOJO”).
ZOJO is committed to ensuring that any personal data gathered is secure. We have implemented adequate technical and organisational measures in order to protect the personal information against any unauthorised access, disclosure, falsification, misuse or accidental loss.
Please note we have no control and take no responsibility for any third parties sites referred in our website.
Use & Sharing of Personal Data
It is our policy not to share your personal data with any third parties unless you have expressed your prior consent or it is required by law.
Personal information is stored in a secure database for exclusive access by ZOJO staff. We have undertaken all appropriate means, whether technical or organisational, to ensure a proper level of protection of any personal information that is transferred to any third party such as our clients, affiliates, service providers, agents etc which are processing such personal data on our behalf.
In the case of Clients using electronic payments via Przelewy24.pl or PayPal, ZOJO transfers the personal data to the relevant financial agent within the scope necessary to execute the transaction.
In the case of Clients using the courier delivery option, ZOJO transfers the personal data of the Clients to the courier company, within the scope necessary to assure the proper delivery of the goods.
In the case of Clients signing up to the ZOJO newsletter, ZOJO transfers the personal data of the Clients to the mailing software provider, within the scope necessary to assure the proper delivery of the newsletter.
We use the personal information provided for the following purposes:
- To process the orders of our customers;
- To continually improve our services
- For statistical analysis purposes
- For promotional purposes (for example we may from time to time send you promotional communication relating to our services or information we think may be useful or interesting to you. You may at any time opt out of receiving such marketing communication)
- For market research purposes
Your Rights to Control Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data, submit queries as regards the scope of data being stored, the source or the recipients of the data or the purpose of storing such personal data. You also have the right to submit complaints as regards the improper processing of your personal information
- Object to the improper use, remove from the database or block your personal information
- Amend or modify your personal information
Please send any such queries to email@example.com
- To monitor which pages are being visited
- For statistical analysis purposes
- To improve our website
- To personalise i.e. adjust the content to the user’s preferences/needs
- To measure the efficiency of our marketing activities
- To ensure security of the data provided
- To save the contents of the shopping basket
- To verify the user
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you may choose to decline them by changing your web browser settings. Changes like that may prevent you from using the full functionality of our website.
For further information or if you wish to access or modify your personal data please contact ZOJO at the below:
ZOJO. The Gorgeousness Company Sp. z o.o.
00-120 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 790 522 970