- 400g dark chocolate 80%
- 1 large sweet potato (puree)
- 2/3 cup of dark cocoa
- 1 cup of xylitol or brown sugar
- 250 ml of hot black coffee
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon THE COLLAGEN FORMULA
- peel grated from 1 orange
- pinch of salt
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
How to do it?
Prick the sweet potato with a fork and bake it for about 1 hour in an oven preheated to 180 C. After it has cooled down, choose the flesh and crush it with a pestle to a smooth puree. Put them into a large bowl and set aside. Melt the crumbled chocolate while steaming. Dissolve the oil in a small pot. Brew the coffee and combine all the liquid ingredients with the puree. Add cocoa, xylitol, orange peel and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until the ingredients combine. Next, pour in flour, collagen and a pinch of salt. Mix everything again and put the finished mass on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake it for 25 minutes. at 170 C. Sprinkle the brownie with powdered sugar and optionally with orange peel.