- – 5 gr of The I Love You Formula
- – 1 cup of gluten-free oat flour
- – 1 glass of white rice flour
- – 1/2 glass of potato starch
- – 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- – 3/4 cup of sugar or 1/2 cup of xylitol or any other sweetener
- – 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- – 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- – pinch of salt
- – 1 and 1/3 glass of vegetable milk
- – 1/3 glass of vegetable oil
How to do it?
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix together all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar) in a bowl.
- Pour the milk and oil into the second bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake molds.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Delicious and nutritious cupcakes (made with LOVE)!
Recipe by Gosia.
- It is best to use silicone molds and spread some coconut oil on them before use.
- Do not use the mixer to mix the ingredients. Use a spoon instead.