- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 and ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- 100g of bitter cacao 85%
- A few drops of rum oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of strong espresso
- 2 tablespoons of the Magic Cocoa
How to do it?
Melt chocolate over hot water. Add milk and coconut oil plus all the other liquid ingredients. When it cools down, leave it in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. It should thicken up quite a bit. Use your hands to form the truffles and roll them in some cacao. Cold truffles taste the best.