CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOPS | If you too, like us, have a class Christmas party at your children’s school and 20 nine year olds to impress, you might want to use this recipe.
🍭200g of dark, milk or white chocolate
🍭5g of The I Love You Formula (or, if you are making an adult version – you can use The Sexy or Beauty Pageant Formula – they will both go nicely with chocolate)
🍭half a teaspoon of orange zest
🍭For topping: Be creative! We love coconut flakes, brown sugar, cocoa powder, poppy seeds, baking sprinkles or simply anything powdered that will look gorgeous on your lollipops
How to do it?
- Melt your chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water
- Stir in the orange zest and the chosen ZOJO elixir
- Prepare your lollipop sticks on a piece of baking paper
- Pour the hot chocolate over your lollipop sticks forming little Christmas trees
- Sprinkle your chosen toppings over the Christmas trees while the chocolate is still warm
- Leave to set for about 30 mins
- Eat and repeat:)