- 1 l freshly squeezed or cold pressed orange juice
- 350 ml white grapefruit juice
- 200 ml water
- 6 flat teaspoons of agar agar
- 1 teaspoon of The Bikini Body Formula
- 5 spoons of erythritol
- 2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
How to do it?
Squeeze the orange juice into a pot. Mix it well with agar agar, and make sure there is no lumps. Add erythritol, fresh rosemary and The Bikini Body Formula. Warm it up on low heat, slowly increasing the temperature, until boiling. After a couple of minutes take out the rosemary and pour the juice into serving cups. The juice will thicken in about 3h forming a jelly. Serve with some grated orange peel and any other extras you like.