- 1 broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- A pinch of ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons of The Beauty Pageant Formula
How to do it?
- Wash broccoli and chop into smaller florets.
- Boil water in a pot and add broccoli.
- Boil the broccoli until it becomes soft.
- Squeeze the clove of garlic and grate some ginger.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cream and blend everything.
- Decorate with a few small florets of broccoli and your favourite spice.
Recipe by Kate.