- 1 kg hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 shallot onions
- 3 spoons of olive oil for frying + 2 for baking
- 500g arborio rice
- 350 ml apple cider
- 1,5 l vegetable broth
- 100 ml oat cream
- 50g cheese
- 1 spoon of The Beauty Formula
- a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 cloves
- a pinch of turmeric
- salt and pepper
How to do it?
- Slice the pumpkin into small cubes, add cloves and nutmeg, sprinkle with olive oil. Bake in the oven at 180 C for approx. 40 mins. When ready, put the pumpkin aside and move onto the rice. Fry the shallots on olive oil in a pot. Add rice and fry for a while until the rice becomes translucent. Pour in the cider, let it steam off. When the cider has steamed off, add some vegetable broth. Repeat until the rice becomes soft (about 25 mins).
- Put the baked pumpkin into the blender. Add cream, the Beauty Pageant elixir and the rest of the spices. Blend everything on high until creamy and mix it with rice. Grate some cheese over your risotto and it is ready for serving.
Remember not to stop the cooking process of rice and always add hot, and not cold, broth.