- 0.5 kg hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 banana
- juice from one orange
- 0.5 l oat milk
- 1 spoon of GOLDEN ADAPTO LATTE
- 1 spoon of agave syrup
- a pinch of nutmeg
How to do it?
- Chop the pumpkin into approximately 2cm cubes (with the skin). Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake in the oven at 190C for about 30 mins.
- 10 mins before the end add a banana sliced in half.
- Pour milk, orange juice and agave syrup into the blender, add the pumpkin and the banana, plus 1 spoon of Golden Adapto Latte, blend well.
- Serve in a cup and sip in bliss.
Tastes the best when still warm.