Super yummy recipe from @plantifulway – 3rd place in our healthy cocktail contest.
- 3 bananas
- a handful of fresh spinach leaves
- cucumber (peeled), 2 dates
- a tablespoon of cocoa beans
- a tablespoon of almond butter
- half a spoon of powdered spirulina (can be replaced with The Supergreens Formula from ZOJO)
How to do it?
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and date and nut balls (for the date & nut balls, and many more yummy recipes, visit the @plantifulway blog).
- At the end decorate with fresh spinach leaves.