- 2 teaspoons of the Beauty Pageant Formula
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 2 glasses of forest fruits (raspberries, blackberries, bilberries, strawberries)
- 1 banana
- Half a small beetroot
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- One and a half glasses of water
How to do it?
- Peel the banana and beetroot and chop them up into small pieces. Mix all the other ingredients together – apart from the chia seeds- in a blender.
- Try the cocktail. Add water if it is too thick. Add a little more honey if it is not sweet enough.
- Just perfect? Pour the cocktail into glasses and top each one with a teaspoon or two of chia seeds.
- Raise a glass to beautiful skin and a slim body. Cheers! Your good health!
- You can use frozen fruit
- If your blender can’t cope with ice, make sure you defrost the fruit first
- Peel beetroots while wearing gloves, so that the skin of your hands does not become brightly stained.