§ 1 General provisions
- The below definitions shall apply in these ZOJO Gift Card Terms and Condition, hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”:
- Gift Card Issuer – ZOJO. The Gorgeousness Company Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Złota 59, 00-120 – the issuer of the Gift Card (“ZOJO”).
- Gift Card – an electronic or plastic gift voucher, entitling the Beneficiary to use it in any of the ZOJO stationary shops or in the online shop. The Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument, an electronic currency or a payment card.
- Client – a person purchasing the Gift Card.
- Beneficiary – the holder of the Gift Card.
- Stationary shop – one of the ZOJO stationary shops in Poland or abroad:
- Butik Warszawa ul. Belwederska 32
- Online shop – online ZOJO shop as available at: www.zojoelixirs.com
- Goods – items offered for sale in the above stationary or online shops.
- Amount of the Gift Card – the value on the Gift Card on purchase.
- The below Terms describe the terms and conditions of the issue and use of the Gift Card and they are available on the ZOJO website: www.zojoelixirs.com
§ 2 Issue of the Gift Card
- The Gift Card is issued at the ZOJO stationary shops or on the ZOJO website at www.zojoelixirs.com. The Gift Card shall be issued subject to prior payment at the stationary or online ZOJO shop.
- In the case of the purchase of the Gift Card by the Client, ZOJO shall transfer the Gift Card to the Client and shall accept such Gift Card when presented by the Client or the Beneficiary prior to its expiry date in the stationary or online shops.
- The Gift Card shall be valid for the period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of the issue. It shall be activated on the moment of issuance. The period of the Gift Card cannot be extended.
- The Gift Card Issuer may conduct other promotional activities, including the issuing of other gift cards of different expiry periods than the Gift Card purchased by the Client. It shall not affect the period of the issued Gift Card.
§ 3 Use of the Gift Card
- The Amount shall constitute a prepayment for the Beneficiary’s future purchases in the ZOJO stationary or online shops.
- The Gift Card entitles the Beneficiary to pay for the Goods offered in the ZOJO stationary or online shops.
- The Gift Card is a bearer card.
- The Beneficiary uses the Gift Card by presenting it in the ZOJO stationary shop or, in the case of using it for online purchases, by inputting the unique Gift Card (alphanumeric) code in the “Code” field on the “basket” subpage of the website during the placing of the order online.
- The date of expiry as well as the Amount on the Gift Card can be verified at the Customer Service Centre on +48 790 522 970 or in any of the ZOJO stationary shops.
- The Gift Card can only be used once. Amounts not used shall not be refunded. If the value of the goods purchased with the use of the Gift Card is lower than the value of the Gift Card, the Beneficiary is not entitled to receive the difference in cash.
- If the value of the Goods purchased by the Beneficiary is higher than the value of the nominal Gift Card, the Beneficiary shall be obliged to pay the difference in cash or credit card (stationary shops) or with a credit card, electronic payment, traditional bank transfer or via PayPal (online shop).
- Purchases made from the online store, may also be made in another currency, as per the terms and conditions of the online store.
- The value of the Gift Card shall not accrue interest and it shall not be returned to the Client or the Beneficiary; in particular the Gift Card shall not be refunded in cash, in part or full amounts, shall not be returned to ZOJO and shall not be exchanged for another gift card issued by ZOJO.
- ZOJO shall inform the Client, at the moment of purchase of the Gift Card, that the Gift Card:
- may only be used in the ZOJO stationary or online shops;
- may not be refunded for cash;
- may be used only once and any funds not used will not be refunded;
- has an expiry date after which it shall no longer be accepted.
- ZOJO shall not be obliged to accept the Gift Card in cases when:
- the period for which the Gift Card was issued has expired;
- the Gift Card has been damaged by the Client or the Beneficiary to the extent that it is not possible to read the required data on the Gift Card;
- the presented Gift Card is not authentic;
- there are no funds on the Gift Card;
- there is not enough money on the Gift Card to purchase the Goods chosen by the Beneficiary, and the Beneficiary refuses to, or is unable at the given moment, to pay the remaining difference for the Goods.
§ 4 Return of the Goods
- The Goods purchased in the ZOJO stationary or online shops with the use of the Gift Card can be returned based on general provisions of the law and any additional terms as applied by ZOJO in its stationary shops or on its website within its terms and conditions.
- In the case of the Beneficiary or the Client returning the Goods purchased with the use of the Gift Card, the refund shall take the form of a new Gift Card of the value equal to the value of the returned Goods.
§ 5 Liability and Complaints
- Any complaints regarding the issue or use of the Gift Cards shall be submitted in person in any of the ZOJO stationary stores during their working hours, or sent via mail to the registered address of the Issuer as listed in § 1 point a, and shall include a note: “Gift Card – complaint”, or via e-mail to: email@example.com
- The complaint shall include the contact details of the complainant, to enable ZOJO to respond, as well as the description of the event that is the subject of the complaint.
- ZOJO shall address the complaint within 14 days from receipt.
- ZOJO shall not be liable for Gift Cards that were lost or damaged.
§ 6 Final provisions
- Any matters not regulated in these Terms shall be regulated by the applicable rules of law.
- The issue of the Gift Card shall not constitute VAT sales under the applicable tax laws. ZOJO shall not be obliged to issue any fiscal slip or VAT invoice to confirm the purchase of the Gift Card. The Client has the right to request from ZOJO, at the latest at the moment of issue and payment of the Gift Card, a written confirmation of payment from a staff member and such confirmation does not constitute an official fiscal document or VAT invoice.